Navigating as a Newbie
Are you a first-time attendee — or have general questions about the conference? Here are tips and resources for navigating ASPPA2022:
- Make and keep connections! Use the mobile app to setup connections and exchange business cards.
- Stay connected with ASPPA! Get involved in the association; stop by the ASPPA booth to learn more!
- Share and discuss the new ideas you learned with your co-workers.
Design Your Conference
- Once you have registered, use the conference agenda to plan your itinerary.
- Identify two sessions that interest you for each time slot, to ensure you have a plan B if a session is full or the topic isn’t what you thought it would be.
- Check out the list of sponsors and exhibitors, before the conference begins, to plan which booths to visit.
Calling all ASPPA Annual ambassadors!
Help first-timers enjoy their ASPPA2022 experience by connecting with them. When you see a newbie, introduce yourself and some of your colleagues. Invite them to sit with you during sessions. This outreach will help them feel at ease and help you expand your professional network and, potentially make great new friends.